Comodo Dragon Internet Browser is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source.If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Comodo Dragon Internet Browser and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you. Introduction to Comodo Dragon is the powerful and an integrated platform for IT service providers and MSPs that contains three core modules: Comodo Service Desk,Comodo Patch Management and Comodo Remote Monitoring and Management. Click here to read more about each module.
- Sign Up For A Comodo Dragon Account
- Manage Admins, Staff And Roles
- App Store
- Manage Your Account
- Manage Subscriptions, Usage, Billing And Settings
Click 'Management' > 'Applications' > select an application > click the 'Subscriptions' tab
- The 'Subscriptions' tab shows details about licenses you have purchased for Dragon applications.
- Details include whether the license is active or not, the start date of the subscription, the name of the product, and more.
View and purchase licenses for a Dragon product
- Click 'Management' > 'Applications'
- Select an application
Each license is shown on a separate row. The following information is available for each license:
- Shows all your licenses for the selected product. Each license row contains basic information such as license name, type, duration, start date and user/endpoint allowance.
- Click a row to view more details about the license.
- Comodo License Account Username - The email associated with the account which purchased the license.
- Module Name - The name of the application.
- Product Name - The name, duration and user/node allowances covered by the license.
- Status - Whether the license is active or not.
- Subscription ID - The identification number provided for the subscription.
- License Key - License key of the subscribed product.
Comodo Ice Dragon For Mac
- Date - The date of subscription.
- Period - The license validity period.
- Number of users - How many end users are covered by the license. This is applicable for products where end users are to be enrolled such as Endpoint Manager.
Free Download Comodo Dragon
- Price – The base price of the product.
- Total Price – The total price paid for the product. This depends on the number of users, number of nodes and validity period.
- Payment Type - Indicates how payment was made for the product.
Click 'Add New Subscription' to renew, buy or add new license for the module. See 'App Store' for more details about the license purchase process.