Use Data Recovery for iTunes. It can help you rescue and recover contacts, messages, photoes and notes from your iTunes backup. Easy to use and a small, fast download. ITunes Backup Extractor - Recover Data from iTunes Backup on Mac 2015-09-06 15:13:53 / Posted by Alleny Gavin to iOS Recovery Topic / Follow @ MobiKin It's nice to have an iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac computer, because as you know, Apple products are of high quality and functionality.
In these situations, you might need to use recovery modeto restore your device:
- Your computer doesn't recognize your device or says it's in recovery mode.
- If your screen is stuck on the Apple logo for several minutes with no progress bar.
- You see the recovery mode screen.
Learn what to do if you see the progress bar on your screen for several minutes.
Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again
- Make sure that your Mac is up to date. If you're using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. If iTunes is already open, close it, then open it again. Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- Keep your device connected and wait until the recovery mode screen appears:
- iPad models that don't have a Home button: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Top button until your device begins to restart. Continue holding the Top button until your device goes into recovery mode.
- iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold the Top (or Side) and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
- iPad with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Locate your device on your computer. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Update. Your computer will try to reinstall the software without erasing your data. Wait while your computer downloads the software for your device. If the download takes more than 15 minutes and your device exits the recovery mode screen, let the download finish, then repeat step 3.
- After the Update or Restore completes, set up your device.
Data Recovery For Itunes Mac Version
Get more help
Best Data Recovery For Mac
- If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, learn what to do.
- If you can’t update or restore your device with recovery mode, you can't use recovery mode because of broken buttons, or your device is stuck in Activation Lock, contact Apple Support.