Instructions for installing the Office 365 version of Microsoft Office for Mac.
- Go to the Office 365 Portal.
- Enter your MSU Email.
- Select Next.
- Enter your MSU Password.
- Select Sign In.
- Select the Checkbox for Don't show this again.
- Select No.
- Select Install Office Apps.
- Select Office 2016.
- If you need a different language or the 64 bit version, please select Other install options.
- Save the Install File.
- Select the Install File and follow the prompts to begin installation.
- Select Continue.
- Select Continue.
- Select Accept.
- Select Install.
NOTE: You may need to input your Mac Profile Password to approve the installation.
- Select Close.
Download Office 365 In Mac
Did you find this article useful?
You Might Also Be Interested In
Download Office 365 For Mac Os
Note: Office 2016 for Mac for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet is not offered through the Apple store. Download and install Office 2016 for Mac From your Mac, sign in to Office 365 operated by 21Vianet with your work or school account.
- Office 365 for Education; Download Office 365 on a Mac; Download and install Office 365 on a Mac. Note: If you have a previous version of Office installed, it needs to be uninstalled before downloading and installing Office 365. Sign in to Office 365 (portal.office.com) with your Catnet credentials.
- Download Microsoft 365 for macOS or later and enjoy it on your Mac. A qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription is required for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. A free 1-month trial of Microsoft 365 is included with each Microsoft 365 in-app purchase.
- Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing.