RiffWorks Quick Start
Line 6 Gx For Mac X
Now supporting 64-bit AU and VST plug-in formats in addition to AAX, Echo Farm works with any DAW. Echo Farm 3.0 features models based on. vintage hardware units such as the Roland RE-101 Space Echo, Boss DM-2, Electro-Harmonix Memory Man, TC Electronic 2290, and Maestro Echoplexes, plus Line 6. Plus, exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect™ monitoring virtually eliminates latency allowing you to record with amp and effect modeling and without sacrificing tone or feel. Compact and powerful, GX features a 1/4-inch guitar input that allows for an immediate and no-nonsense recording experience. Line 6 did not announce pricing for the TonePort devices — the company’s Web site indicates the devices will be arriving “in Winter 2005.” System requirements call for a G4/800MHz. Line 6 TonePort GX - Driver Download. Vendor: Line 6. Product: Line 6 TonePort GX. Hardware Class: Media. Search For More Drivers.: Go! Windows 10 64-Bit Driver. Product Description: Turn your computer into a guitar studio with the TonePort GX, a sleek and miniaturized portable USB interface from Line 6 that's made for guitarists. This palm-sized powerhouse offers nothing less than professional-grade 24-bit audio recording and rock-solid drivers supporting the easy-to-use USB audio connection.
An in-app Quick Start tutorial can be accessed within RiffWorks at any time by clicking 'HELP' on the right side of the screen.
Press PLAY to get started. The InstantDrummer should be heard playing.
Press the DRUMMER button to make changes to the InstantDrummer. Turn the INSTENSITY knob to control the InstantDrummer's playing. Every Riff can have a different intensity. Click the PART popup menu to select different sections of the song like verse, chorus, or bridge. Every Riff can have a different part. Click the SESSION popup menu to get a different style for different songs. Each Riff can have a different Session.
Adjust the TEMPO by clicking in the box and moving the mouse up or down. Tempo can also by set with a guitar using Junt.
Adjust the LENGTH of the Riff in bars by clicking in the box and moving the mouse up or down. When the RIff reaches the end of the bar, it loops. The InstantDrummer automatically plays a fill in the last bar. The Tempo, Length and Time Signature become locked after a layer has been recorded.
*Notice: RiffWorld.com, RiffCaster song posting, and RiffLink online collaboration have been disabled. See RiffWorld forum for details.
With a few exceptions, macOS 10.15 (Catalina) is supported by our currently active applications and drivers.
Below is a detailed rundown of compatibility issues for Line 6 products on a case-by-case basis. If you run into any problems or have a question for us, please reach out via the Contacts page (https://line6.com/company/contact/).
• All currently supported editors work as expected.
• The following editors are no longer supported at this time and will not work on Catalina:
- Line 6 Edit
- Backtrack Utility
• Line 6 Updater works as expected.
Line 6 Gx For Mac Os
• Line 6 Monkey is not compatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina). A solution for Catalina customers to update firmware is in-progress.
• All currently supported drivers and devices work as expected except for the Helix custom driver.
• Helix class compliant audio works as expected.
• The Helix custom driver (which adds support for additional sample rates) does not yet work correctly.
• Currently, Helix Native and POD Farm 2 work as expected on all supported DAWs, except Cubase, as there is no 64-bit VST version of POD Farm 2 for macOS. As DAWs are updated to adopt Apple’s latest requirements and security measures, our plug-ins may need to be updated to continue working with those DAWs. We will work with DAW vendors to update Helix Native and POD Farm 2, but we cannot guarantee that they will not release updates that break our compatibility.
If you run into trouble installing our software under Catalina, please see this article:
If you've updated to Catalina and you're having trouble with the software that we list in the article as working, it's likely you have a 32-bit version of those programs installed. Please uninstall them and then download the latest version of them, which will be 64-bit.
We also have an article that describes how to run older OS versions in order to use discontinued software.