In the line of OS X, Apple Inc.’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers, the OS X Mavericks is the tenth major release. OS X Mavericks is a free update that can be obtained through the Mac App Store across the world. While the OS X Yosemite is the eleventh main release of the OS X, Apple Inc.’s desktop and server operating systems which are used in Macintosh computers. As an outcome, both are the operating systems are designed and announced by Apple. The main difference between them is the operating system version.
What is OS X Mavericks?
As the Apple OS X Mavericks is basically an update version, hence it is able to provide you update battery life, improvements in Finder, a lot of stepping ups designs particularly for power users. The iCloud integration is given on continues basis in the OS X Mavericks. In addition to these upgrading, it provides you the facility of bringing more of Apple’s iOS apps to your OS X. The OS X Mavericks was the first edition in the series of OS X releases that are named for places in Apple’s home state since it is named for the surfing location in California.
Make sure your computer is compatible with OS X Mavericks. The model must have at least 2 GB of. Niresh Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.0 DVD ISO Free Download. If you looking on the internet a Niresh Mac OS X Mavericks DVD ISO So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing powerful features application Niresh Mavericks Mac OS Operating System to added 200 more cool features to improve the security and compatibility these features just like Gmail enhancements, Smart.
What is OS X Yosemite?
The name of this operating system is based on the name of a national park. It is the second edition of the OS X series. The OS X Yosemite was the late 2014 major update developed by Apple for their Mac operating systems. When you check the OS X Yosemite in detail, you will come to know that it is well equipped with the refurbished look which is pleasing to the eye. This edition of OS X caters you some magnificent new features including the iCloud Drive, Continuity and much more. You are able to obtain the OS X Yosemite free of charge from the Mac App Store.
- In order to obtain each feature of the OS X Mavericks, you need to have any Mac based device that is able to run OS X Mountain Lion consisting of 2 GB of RAM along with 8 GB of available storage. Your Mac device should have Bluetooth LE (Bluetooth 4.0) in addition to the minimum requirements of the OS X Mavericks for the sake of obtaining full advantages such as Handoff feature while using OS X Yosemite.
- In the term of processing speed, graphical processing, real-world gaming performance and others, the OS X Yosemite is slower as compare to its previous version particularly if your machine has low level hardware.
- You will find more transparency in OS X Yosemite than in OS X Mavericks.
- The AirDrop in Mavericks gives you the permission of sharing the files between proximate Macs straight from the Finder. This feature is useful in the situation when you work in the environment full of Mac Pros. While using Yosemite AirDrop, you will become capable of transferring the desired files between the iOS 8 and OS X 10.10.
You can upgrade to OS Yosemite on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 8GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in 2009 or later, plus MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008)
MacBook Air introduced in late 2008 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2007 or later
Mac mini introduced in early 2009 or later
iMac introduced in mid 2007 or later
Mac Pro introduced in early 2008 or later
Xserve models introduced in early 2009
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with OS X Yosemite, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install OS X, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download OS X Yosemite
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of macOS.
If you still need OS X Yosemite, use this link: Download OS X Yosemite. A file named InstallMacOSX.dmg will download to your Mac.
Os X Mavericks Older Macs
Install the macOS installer
Install Os X Mavericks On Old Mac Pro
Double-click the downloaded file to open a window showing its contents. Then double-click the file within, named InstallMacOSX.pkg.
Follow the onscreen instructions, which will guide you through the steps necessary to install.
After installation of the installer is complete, open the Applications folder on your Mac, then double-click the file named Install OS X Yosemite.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
Allow installation to complete
Os X Mavericks For Old Macbook Pro
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both OS X and related updates to your Mac firmware.
Mac Os X Mavericks Iso
- OS X Yosemite won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.