Here are the Portal 2 System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- VIDEO CARD: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
Download Portal 2 Free Download Mac 1 File - real advice. Portal Prelude and 1 more program. Hey Boys👱🏻 (or girls(only if you are a girl👩🏼))! Portal 2 is one of the best games for Mac. And you can get it for free! But there's a problem you cannot.Click here for the latest video card drivers
Release date: 2011
Version: 184.108.40.206 + Full Game
Publication Type: Informal
Interface language: Russian, English
Voice Language: Russian, English
Tablet: Not required
Platform: MacTo bookmarks
Portal 2 is a puzzle-platform game developed by Valve. It was released in April 2011 for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The digital PC version is distributed online by Valve's Steam service, while all retail editions were distributed by Electronic Arts.
Like the original Portal (2007), players solve puzzles by placing portals and teleporting between them. Portal 2 adds features including tractor beams, lasers, light bridges, and paint-like gels that alter player movement or allow portals to be placed on any surface. In the single-player campaign, players control Chell, who navigates the dilapidated Aperture Science Enrichment Center during its reconstruction by the supercomputer GLaDOS (Ellen McLain); new characters include robot Wheatley (Stephen Merchant) and Aperture founder Cave Johnson (J. K. Simmons). In the new cooperative mode, players solve puzzles together as robots Atlas and P-Body (both voiced by Dee Bradley Baker). Jonathan Coulton and The National produced songs for the game.
Valve announced Portal 2 in March 2010, and promoted it with alternate reality games including the Potato Sack, a collaboration with several independent game developers. After release, Valve released downloadable content and a simplified map editor to allow players to create and share levels.
Portal 2 received acclaim for its gameplay, balanced learning curve, pacing, dark humor, writing, and acting. It has been described as one of the greatest video games of all time by numerous publications and critics.
Screenshots from the game Portal 2
- OS: MAC OS X 10.6.7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000
Portal And Portal 2 For Mac Download
Portal 2 For Free
- Make sure that your system is allowed to run any applications and SIP is disabled.
- Mount the .dmg image by double-clicking on it.
- Wait for the system to verify its integrity.
- Drag the game icon into the Applications folder.
- Wait for the copy to finish.
- The game icon will appear in Launchpad, from where it can be launched.