How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
Get more done with the new Google Chrome. A more simple, secure, and faster web browser than ever, with Google’s smarts built-in.
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Oct 07, 2019 If you update your Mac to macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library can be accessed in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, and Apple Podcasts app.To manually back up, restore, or sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use Finder. Get more done with the new Google Chrome. A more simple, secure, and faster web browser than ever, with Google’s smarts built-in. Jul 31, 2020 When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Resolved issue 3370: Shut down Chrome gracefully or cookie will not be correctly saved to SQLite persistence file; Resolved issue 3401: Get Element Location JS does not locate the visible center of the element; Resolved issue 3462: For sendKeys, CMD key don't work for MAC; Resolved issue 3541: Improve log between Client and ChromeDriver.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Firefox For Mac
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Latest Version Of Google Chrome For Mac
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.
Last Version Of Chrome For Mac
- Resolved issue 3214: ChromeDriver78: Sendkeys resets text selection with contenteditable
- Resolved issue 3376: Remove LaunchApp command from ChromeDriver
- Resolved issue 3432: Sometimes NavigationTracker fails to detect when the page has finished loading
- Resolved issue 3481: New Print endpoint according to w3c spec
- Resolved issue 3488: driver.get doesn't throw error when proxy is wrong configured
- Resolved issue 3502: Use document.hasFocus() to check if element is focused
- Resolved issue 3515: selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error: bad inspector message