Available Complete Video Tutorial PLs Subscribe And LIke Share How To Use Sandisk Secureaccess. 1Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, Visit SanDisk website/SecureAccess) 2Visit sandisk.wug. Available Complete Video Tutorial PLs Subscribe And LIke Share How To Use Sandisk Secureaccess.
Sandisk Secureaccess How To Use
Setting up your private vault is simple! Just follow the below steps:
1. Download PrivateAccess for Mac and save the file directly to your Flash Drive
2. Double-click on PrivateAccess_mac.pkg to run the installation.
3. Click Continue on the Welcome screen.
4. Select to install on your flash drive and click on Continue.
5. It will inform you how much space it will take on your Flash Drive. Click Install.
6. You may be asked to enter your Mac username and password. Enter your username and password and click Install Software.
NOTE: You may not encounter this screen. If you do not see this screen, simply skip this step.
7. The installation is now complete. Click Close.
8. Go back into your flash drive and double-click on PrivateAccess_mac.
9. Click Next on the Welcome screen.
10. Click to select the I accept the license terms checkbox, then click Next.
11. There are 4 ways you can protect your files. Click Next.
12. Enter a personal password for your private vault and click OK.
13. The SanDisk PrivateAccess Vault is now configured and ready for use.
SanDisk SecureAccess v3.02 is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives.
Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
NOTE: SecureAccess is not required to use your flash drive as a storage device on Mac or PC. SecureAccess is a complimentary data encryption and password protection application.
SecureAccess v3.02 features
- Quicker start-up
- Improved password settings
- Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
- Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
- File Streaming Access
- Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
- Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
- Automatic logout time-out setting
- The SanDisk SecureAcces Encryption program is a 128-bit AES encryption.
- If the password is forgotten, the information stored on the flash drive cannot be retrieved.
- There is no 'forgot password' option to reset the password.
- If the password cannot be remembered, with or without the password hint available, the files on the drive are not accessible.
- SanDisk Customer Care cannot provide a new password or alternative method to access encrypted data.
- The drive can still be used by reformatting and reinstalling SecureAccess.
- Formatting the drive will erase all data on the drive. Once the process begins, ALL THE DATA ON THE DRIVE WILL BE LOST!
- How To Use SecureAccess
Sandisk Secureaccess Software
Quick Start Guide
- Download Quick Start Guide
Download SecureAccess V3.02 Application for PC and Mac below:
- Download for PC (8MB)
- Download for Mac (13MB)
English,French, German,Spanish,Italian, Portuguese(Brazilian),Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, JapaneseandKorean
- Microsoft Windows® 10, Microsoft Windows® 8, Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows Vista®
- Mac OS® X 10.7+ (Intel Based Mac only)
NOTE: SecureAccess is not supported on APFS drives
Instructions for Upgrading from Previous Versions
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v2.0 to v3.0 for Mac
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Windows
Migrate/Upgrade from SecureAccess v1.0 to v3.0 for Mac
1. Can I access a SecureAccess Vault from both Mac and Windows PC
2. How do I setup my private vault in a Windows PC?
3. How do I setup my private vault in a Mac computer?
4. How do I add files or folders into my private vault?
5. How do I backup or restore data in my SanDisk SecureAccess v3.0 vault?
6. How to Shred (delete) files from source computer after transfer to SecureAccess Vault
7. How do I remove SecureAccess software on my Cruzer flash drive?
8. How can I recover my password?
9. What can I do if my files are not showing up correctly in a SecureAccess v3.0 Vault?
Sandisk Secure Access Software For Mac
More SecureAccess answers >>>