HP Easy Scan is designed specifically for use with your HP scanner or multifunction printer. With features such as automatic photo detection, multi-page document processing, text recognition (OCR)1, and PDF file output, HP Easy Scan will help you get the most value from your HP product. TagScanner is a versatile tag editor that makes it easy to organise your music collection. The program can automatically tag your audio files by working with file and folder names, or online databases (Freedb, Tractype, Amazon, Discogs). Unusually, it's also able to work in the other direction, renaming files based on tags and other information. Tag scanner free download - WiFi Scanner, IP Scanner, Music Tag Editor, and many more programs.
“Hey, what is the best program to edit the tags, specifically the genre, for an MP3.”
TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection.It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information,generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames.Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Mp3Tag Pro by ManiacTools is a piece of software that was designed to help you edit tags (medatada information) of your MP3 audio files. Even though there is no version of mp3Tag Pro for Mac available on the Internet, there are plenty of other applications that can help you edit MP3 tags on Mac.
“Any new MP3 tagger around?”
“Need an inexpensive or free MP3 tag editor.”
You may find that there are many similar tags in your music collections. If you want to edit the metadata of a song quickly, you can turn to a music tag editor for help. There are lots of free and paid MP3 tagging programs. If you have no idea which one to choose, you can continue reading and get your best MP3 tag editor.
Recommended: Best MP3 Tag Editor - AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate
The best MP3 tag editor on compute is the AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate. Why choose it as the best one?
Because AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate is the all-in-one music and video converter and editor, which support over 300 media formats. Moreover, it lets you rotate, clip, filter, merge, crop, watermark, edit the subtitle and audio track for the video.
- ● Edit music tag like cover, year, genre, artist, and other information.
- ● Extract audio files from videos and DVDs for music listening.
- ● Cut audio length, merge clips, and adjust audio effects in clicks.
- ● Compress video file size and create GIFs from the videos.
Let’s check how to use this music ID3 tag editor on your computer.
Step 1. Free download and run this software on your computer. Click the Toolbox tab and select Media Metadata Editor.
Step 2. Click the big plus icon to add the music files MP4, M4A, M4R, M4P, etc., into this tool.
Step 3. Edit the music tag, like album cover, title, artist, album, composer, genre, track, and comments. Then click Save.
Then you have done the music ID3 tag editing.
Top 1: MusicBrainz Picard
OS Supported: Windows, Linux, Mac
Download URL: https://picard.musicbrainz.org/
MusicBrainz Picard is an open source music tag editor with multiplatform support. You can group audio files into albums with MusicBrainz Picard music tagger software. Well, you can also edit an audio track for free here. Generally speaking, you can edit music tags and metadata in the same album with ease.
- 1. Be identified by the actual music without metadata by AcoustID audio fingerprints.
- 2. Tag and rename music files in albums for free.
- 3. Download available Picard plugins for specific features.
- 4. The music tag editor supports many popular audio formats including MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, etc.
Top 2: MP3Tag
OS Supported: Windows
Download URL: https://www.mp3tag.de/en/
MP3Tag is the MP3 tag editor freeware for Windows XP and later users. It supports a wide range of tag formats, such as ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA and more. Moreover, MP3Tag editor is compatible with TTA, MPC, OFR and other rare audio formats. You can use MP3Tag to edit MP3 metadata on PC with ease.
- 1. Type and import tags from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz and other online databases.
- 2. Create and manage playlists while editing automatically.
- 3. The MP3 tag editor works with many advanced audio formats.
- 4. Support batch tag editing in many formats at once.
Top 3: TigoTago
OS Supported: Windows
Download URL: http://tigotago.com/
TigoTago is the music tag editor that can help you batch edit the selected music metadata. You can also get file recorder, search, replace and other features from TigoTago tag editor. Furthermore, you can get full controls from TigoTago before exporting. There is no need to type audio tag manually. Because you can import tags from freedb or Digcogs directly.
- 1. Set and modify tags with a large number of files.
- 2. Fill tags imported from online databases automatically.
- 3. Offer lots of organization tools for mass editing.
- 4. Support media files including MP3, FLAC, M4A, AVI, WAV and more.
Top 4: TagScanner
OS Supported: Windows
Download URL: https://www.xdlab.ru/en/
TagScanner is the music tag editor for Windows. You can organize and tag audio files for free on PC. The built-in player allows users to pre-listen the music directly. Its auto-fill and auto-rename features are also beneficial to people with large music collections.
- 1. Rename files according to the tag and file information.
- 2. Import album information and covers from Discogs, MusicBrainz and other online databases without typing.
- 3. Generate tags from file or folder names smartly.
- 4. Export information as HTML, XML, CSV and other formats.
Top 5: Metatogger
OS Supported: Windows
Download URL: https://www.luminescence-software.org/en/metatogger.html
Luminescence Metatogger is a free MP3 tag editor working with many formats. You can rename, tag and sort out MP3 files, as well as FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA and M4A. Actually, most audio files contain wrong or inconsistent data. Sometimes you cannot identify the song based on its name. But do not worry about that. You can edit tags for free on PC easily here.
- 1. Edit, retrieve and rename tags to complete audio file tags.
- 2. Find and manage duplicate audio files.
- 3. Search and integrate lyrics via online searches.
- 4. Clean unwanted tags quickly.
Top 6: foobar2000
OS Supported: Windows, iOS, Android
Download URL: https://www.foobar2000.org/
Foobar 2000 is a music tag editor for Android, iOS and Windows. You can get advanced tagging capabilities. For instance, you can edit tags of multiple tracks at the same time. If there are empty or incorrect tags in your audio file, you can use the “Automatically Fill Values” feature to transfer the correct information in a short time.
- 1. Tag music collection with an advanced tagger.
- 2. Support MP3, AAC, CD Audio, WavPack and multiple audio formats with additional components.
- 3. Get gapless playback.
- 4. Modify music tags based on correct artists, titles and other information.
Top 7: ID3 Music Tag Editor
OS Supported: Windows
Download URL: https://www.wideanglesoftware.com/musictag/help/id3-tag-editor.php
ID3 Music Tag Editor can help you edit music tags with powerful features manually. You can edit title, artist, album, genre, track number and tags of any song freely. It is also supported to download missing tags with this music tag editor software.
- 1. Download missing data or modify tag information from your music files.
- 2. Add and remove files from the music tag list.
- 3. Get music information from iTunes library.
- 4. Retrieve cover art from existing files with tag data contained.
Top 8: Kid3
OS Supported: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Download URL: https://kid3.sourceforge.io/
Kid3 is the audio tagger available for multiple MP3, FLAC, MPC, MP2, AIFF and many other files. There is no need to type the same music information over and over again. You can use the music tag editor for Mac and other OS to generate tags from filenames, tag content fields and other information smartly.
- 1. Edit and convert ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4 tags.
- 2. Convert upper and lower case and replace strings automatically.
- 3. Import album data from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs, Amazon and other online sources.
- 4. Export audio tags as CSV, HTML, playlists, Kover XML and many other formats.
Top 9: Tag & Rename
OS Supported: Windows
Download URL: http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm
Tag & Rename is the music tag editor for Windows with the fully support of tag formats. You can manage all popular music formats from Windows Media, Apple iTunes and other lossless codecs. Moreover, Tag & Rename tag editor offers many additional tag fields including composer, conductor, album artist, etc. You can also add file related URL to your song.
- 1. Get manual and batch ID3 tag editor.
- 2. Use online, freedb database to fix and complete file tags automatically.
- 3. Load music titles and cover art from Amazon and Discogs.
- 4. Import music tags from XLS.
Top 10: Star Music Tag Editor
Price: Contain in-app purchases
OS Supported: Android
Download URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.music.star.startag&hl=en
Star Music Tag Editor is the music tag editor apk for Android 3.0 and later versions. You can edit song title, artist, album and many other tags manually. It is also supported to upload your own picture as the album cover. Well, you can set to remove artwork field if necessary.
- 1. Modify lyrics, album cover, track number, composer, encoder and more.
- 2. Search lyrics from online sources.
- 3. Get the song, folder, calendar album and artist list.
- 4. Support SD card on a Lollipop.
That’s all for best music tag editor apps on different platforms. Thus, you can manage tags and edit metadata with your music collection effortlessly. If you have any other good MP3 tag editor, you can share in the comments below.
Latest stable version
TagScanner 6.1.6 (exe) [3.7 MB]
TagScanner 6.1.6 portable (zip) [3.0 MB]
TagScanner 6.1.6 (x64)(exe) [4.5 MB]
TagScanner 6.1.6 portable (x64)(zip) [4.3 MB]
Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
TagScanner illustrated manual , respect to Narayan Aras.
TagScanner help in French , respect to Boissel Claude.
Tagscanner Mac Os X
TagScanner manual in Spanish , respect to Jorge Arturo Carvajal Hernandez.
Tagscanner For Mac Computers
- Windows Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Connection to the internet to use the online feature