Thanks for Watching- Leave a LIKE if you Enjoyed! It takes exactly 0.32 Seconds!:) Programs you will need: Download uTorre. About The Sims 3 Download MAC and PC The Sims 3 is the next part of the best-selling series launched in 2000. The game is a simulation of human life, from birth to death itself, with the accompanying events (first kiss, marriage, retirement, etc.). Download The Sims 3 For Free on PC Full Version With All Expansion Packs/DLC's 2019 - Works on Windows XP/Vista7/8/8.1/10. Download The Sims 3 For Free on PC Full Version With All Expansion Packs The Sims 3 is a strategic life simulation game, which amuse the player with lots of misdemeanour and endless creative missions. May 15, 2013 mac users must update to the latest version of the sims 3 launcher to access online services, including simpoints and downloads. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.
Mac system requirements for The Sims 3 call for an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later, 2GB RAM, ATI X1600, Nvidia 7300 GT or GMA X3100 or better 3D graphics, at least 6.1GB of hard disk space.The game will not run on PowerPC-based Macs or Macs equipped with Intel GMA 950 graphics.
Today we’re going to show you, how you can get The Sims 3 on your maccompletely for free. Follow instruction on this site to get it in few simple steps.
Anxiously awaited by millions of players around the world, delayed by several months early in the year, The Sims 3 Download is finally here with its open environments, its extensive customization possibilities and its new graphics. And although we can not really talk about revolution in the original concept of the series, we must recognize that Electronic Arts has spared no effort to improve all aspects. The very first episode of the Sims was released on PC in January 2000. Laying the foundation for the simulation of life on PC, the title was going to be a hit with the general public and flow to millions of copies in a few years. It must be said that the virtual dollhouse devised by the brilliant Will Wright had everything to seduce girls and boys of all ages. We could draw the plans, furnish it as we wanted, and especially make it live characters entirely created by us. After a flood of extensions to improve the concept, The Sims gave way to The Sims 2 in September 2004. Enjoying 3D graphics, a simplified interface and many gameplay enhancements such as aging individuals or management of their desires, the soft conquered once again the crowds. Four and a half years later, as fans began to tire of the multitude of add-ons and other spin-offs published by Electronic Arts, The Sims 3 finally arrives in our cottages to revive the phenomenon. The first thing to do when you want to start a part of the Sims 3 is of course to create his or her characters. However, the publisher provided for this purpose seems to have never been as complete and accessible as this year.
- Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- Ram: 0.5 GB additional RAM
- Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
How to Download The Sims 3 on mac?
The whole process is simple and you can get The Sims 3 on your mac in couple of minutes. Firstly you need to click on the button at the bottom of the site, it will take you on to the website from the picture.
When you are on the site just click “Download NewTab” and it will take you into the website where you will be instructed on how to continue with your installation.
After adding free extension to chrome the installer will start downloading automatically, all you have to do now is wait. The download will take between 5-10 minutes.
Warining! Some details may change on those websites as they are constantly updated, all you have to do is just follow the steps.
That’s all, now you can enjoy The Sims 3 on your mac! Be sure to share this article with your friends and check out our other installers for mac games!
- Strategic life simulation game.
- To create own desired sims
- To control sims lives.
- Endless creative missions.
- Open ended game.
- Not defined goals.
- Random challenges according to sims.
- To explore new locations.
- To customize sims marriages, affairs, children.
- To fulfill the wishes of sims.
- To avail sims lifetime happiness points.
- Points will yield the pay of players.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8,1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows xp.
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disc: 16 GB (Expansion Packs Included)
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD” button below or above, and you should be redirected to the download page
- Once the download is done, right click and “Extract to The Sims 3” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the folder & run the setup
- Click on The Sims 3 on desktop & play!