Apr 14, 2019 Some claim a Mac port never happened because it wouldn’t be worth BioWare’s time. Looking at all the forum posts about this online, most notably The Old Republic‘s with 870 comments and Mac Rumors’ with 182,000 views, I beg to differ. Buy Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (Mac) as a Steam Key. It is not the destination that matters. It is the journey. Five years after the events from the award winning Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic.
Buy Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (Mac) as a Steam Key.
It is not the destination that matters. It is the journey.
Five years after the events from the award winning Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force. As this Jedi, you will be faced with the galaxy’s most dire decision: Follow the light side or succumb to the dark…
- Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Up to 10 characters in your party, each with their own story and agenda.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
- The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.
New Features with this release:
- Widescreen/Native resolution support
- Retina and up to 5K resolution support
- Controller support
- Achievements have been added!
Buy Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mac) as a Steam Key.
Choose Your Path
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. As the last hope of the Jedi, you must lead a band of freedom fighters in an epic struggle to save the galaxy.
Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror…you must choose wisely as you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
Features Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Wikipedia
- Immersive, action-packed Star Wars role-playing with customizable and evolving playable characters.
- A brand new Star Wars experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers and build your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through some of the mose popular Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customisable characters, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.