Full time elf
XLights Linux build instructions - xLights can be built and run on Linux, Mac OS/X, or Windows. This document describes how.developers. should set up their tool chain to build xLights on Linux. Ubuntu packages are provided for users at https://code.launchpad.net. Holiday Lights helps you decorate your computer for the holidays. When installed, it will show a string of colorful lights around the outside of your screen and play background music, if you wish.
- May 20, 2010
- Irvine, the OC, CA
Copied from Dan Kulp thread http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,4555.15.html
I just integrated all the changes into my build (and cleaned up some of my stuff) and uploaded a new build for the Mac to:http://dankulp.com/xlights/xLights-MAC-3.1.1.tar.gzThis version should incorporate all their 3.1.1 changes PLUS my changes to import HLS hlsIdata files. It should also run on OSX 10.6.8 and newer.(it would be great to get my changes integrated into the main codebase to avoid having to keep merging things in and such)
- Below, click Add Listing -> Add New Attachment
- Choose the xmodel file you want to upload.
- In the text editor area, describe what the model is of, for example a 2-tier star, or a particular Boscoyo item.
- Optional: You might also like to add an image preview of the model as separate attachment and link to it in this description field.
- In the category field below the text editor area, choose 'xLights custom models' (type xLights and select this in the drop down).
- This step will add your xmodel to this page.
- Adjust the name of the file, if desired.
- In the 'save to' section please select the Elements area.
How to use custom models in xLightsOnce you have downloaded one or more custom model files (*.xmodel)...
- In the 'Layout' tab of xLights, select and draw the model called 'Import Custom' (the last model option, next to Wreath) onto your house preview.
- In the 'Choose a model file' screen, locate the custom model that you downloaded and press Open.
- Adjust the model size & position as you would with built-in models.
- Repeat for each additional custom model you want to import.
Boscoyo ChromaCane 48
With pixels wired in zigzag as per picture.
Singing Tree (Christmas Creations/Holiday Coro)
NOTE: This image is different to the model (for now).
http://www.christmascreations.net.au/CCD123pla.html or http://www.holidaycoro.com/RGB-Singing-Christmas-Tree-p/100rgb.htm
Xlights Download For Mac
Boscoyo Mega Black Widow Spider
Xlights For Mac